Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Size: 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
What it is: A rich cream that feeds skin with plumping hydration and antioxidant-packed Japanese purple rice for a dewy, healthy glow.
Skin Type: Normal and Dry
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Rich Cream
- Japanese Purple Rice: Packed with nutrients and known for its ability to survive any harsh environment, it has long been used to celebrate longevity and vitality; rich in anthocyanin, a strong antioxidant, it helps skin recover from and protect against stress, pollution, and UV damage for healthier-looking skin.
- Okinawa Algae Blend and Hyaluronic Acid: Captures water to help replenish skin’s natural moisture reservoir, immediately leaving skin soft, comforted, and deeply nourished; helps to replenish ceramides to ensure optimum skin barrier function, aiding in the reduction of future moisture loss, for skin that is visibly smooth and plump with hydration.
- Botanical Extracts: From ginseng, wild thyme, and sweet marjoram; nourishes skin, enhancing its natural ability to retain and release moisture as needed, and imparts a dewy glow.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, and gluten-free. It comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This cream intensely hydrates and seals in moisture, helping to replenish ceramides for a healthy bounce and instant luminosity. A fermentation of Japanese anti-aging superfoods—green tea, rice, and algae—helps skin to look its most beautiful at any age.
Clinical Results: In an expert grader survey of 20 subjects, after 2 weeks:
- 100% experienced an increase in hydration
- 100% experienced an improvement in the radiance of their skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in the plumpness of their skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in the texture of their skin
- 95% experienced an improvement in firmness
How To Use
-Scoop a pearl-sized amount of cream with the gold spoon.
-Massage onto face, neck, and décolletage in upward strokes.
-Use daily, morning and night.